Social Peace Program Officer
Kindly send, in English CV and three references if available to [email protected]
Please indicate the reference “HOPe-Y4-SPW-Program Officer” in the subject line of your email.
All applicants must be authorized to work in Lebanon.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Social Peace Workshop (SPW) Co/Trainer: To assist in delivering SPW with local community groups, and preparing logistics, reports, and all required documents (Attendance sheets, Baseline and Endline assessments, Workshop data form…).
- Initiative Building Activity (IBA) Co/Trainer: To assist in delivering IBA and facilitate the development of community-based initiatives concept notes.
- Initiative Supporter: To accompany local community groups and providing required support (content development, coordination, and logistics) to implement approved initiatives, and evaluate their impact.
- Meeting Notetaker: To write the reports of TOT, roundtables, and other attended events or team meetings in Arabic or English.
- Eco Friend: To promote and support eco-friendly practices at HOPe office in particular and the field of work in general.
- Requirements and qualifications:
- Good spirit.
- Bachelor Degree in a relative field.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience in humanitarian programs.
- Perfect command of spoken and written English and Arabic.