English Teacher - Lebanon
How to apply?
If you are interested, please apply by sending a motivation letter including salary expectations and CV (both in English) to Lebanon@spark-online.org before the 16th November with reference: English Teacher Lebanon. Any applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
If you have any questions regarding SPARK or the assignment, please visit our website www.spark-online.org.
If you have not received a reply we regret to inform that we have continued with other candidates.
SPARK develops higher education and entrepreneurship to empower young, ambitious people to lead their fragile and conflict-affected societies into prosperity. SPARK is a dynamic and growing, international not-for-profit development organisation with 80+ staff members, in more than 14 offices around the world. SPARK supports refugees in the Middle-East by providing them with scholarships in universities and higher education institutions in the region. SPARK also supports young entrepreneurs in fragile states, to start or grow their own businesses.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
The responsibilities and tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing the English levels of approximately 10 students;
- Providing basic English curricula, suitable for the target group;
- Identifying study material (books and workbooks);
- Prepare and deliver the by SPARK assigned number of lessons;
- Evaluating students’ academic performance (evaluation, exams etc);
- Providing a course completion certificate;
- Working in compliance with SPARK policies and procedures;
Requirements and Skills
- Academic background in Education or English literature
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in education and/or humanitarian aid;
- Proven fluency in Arabic and English;
- Remuneration according to relevant work experience
- Dynamic team to work with.