Send CV to Jobs.Lebanon@npaid.org
Subject: Logistics Officer + name of the candidate
- Relevant education.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in operational logistics, fleet management and procurement.
- Good understanding of procurement procedures as by NPA policy and donor requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and software.
- Good communications skills.
- Ability to work independently, and in a dynamic team.
- Good analytic and innovative skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural setting.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to difficult and complex cultures and conditions is necessary
- Good coordination skills. Managerial skills are an advantage.
- Good English and Arabic language skills, both written and verbally.
The Officer is responsible for execution of logistics and IT tasks for the Humanitarian Disarmament Programme in NPA Lebanon HD Office.
Procurement planning and forecasting:
- Ensure that the NPA procurement procedures are followed through as by NPA QMS and NPA policy and donors requirements.
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective procurement plans.
- Revise procurement plans on regular basis to make sure the continuous support of goods to operations teams.
- Secure needs of HD office and operational teams without any delay that could negatively reflect on operations.
- Collect quotations from suppliers and prepares tenders as requested.
- Prepare and update approved suppliers list and upload to SharePoint regularly.
- Negotiate and follow up with suppliers as by NPA procedures.
- Follow up on international procurement and prepare necessary documents to LMAC to facilitate clearance.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation and donor filing is updated and uploaded to the SharePoint regularly.
Assets, Inventory and Warehouse Management:
- Ensure proper and equipped NPA HD warehouse and distribution of warehouse physical locations as per NPA QMS guidelines.
- Ensure the proper storage of goods in warehouse and avoid any distortion of goods by using proper FIFO methodology.
- Ensure the regular issuance of goods and equipment to operational teams on weekly basis.
- Ensure that all warehouse and physical storages, assets, inventory and stock transactions are updated on Agresso Logistics regularly.
- Ensure that all supporting documents are signed by beneficiaries (Goods Received notes, Goods Issuance Notes, Teams department Lists, etc…)
- Ensure good assets tracking and control.
- Conduct regular fixed assets and full inventory check at least every three months.
- Conduct warehouse spot checks with a minimum of two times per year.
- Conduct assets, inventory and stock balance / reconciliation on quarterly basis.
- Ensure proper maintenance of assets.
- On demand, produce comprehensive lists of fixed assets from Agresso
- Reporting any discrepancies immediately to Operations and Programme Manager.
- Follow NPA QMS and guidelines related to Assets and inventory management.
- Keep updated file for maintenance related to equipment such as generators, stocks, and other essential equipment to support the office in Beirut.
- Update vehicles information on Agresso Logistics.
- Handle vehicle service requests and ensures that the fleet is checked and maintained regularly.
- Monitor fuel consumption and use of vehicle log-book, maintenance log, oil log and other fleet formats and templates.
- Report any fuel overconsumption with recommendations to Programme manager for further action and follow up.
- Coordinate, follow up and supervise drivers
- Print out monthly vehicles maintenances, fuel consumption and accident reports and make sure to attach all logs to the reports as indicated by QMS.
- Dispose fleet spare parts according to NPA Guidelines.
- Upload relevant documentation on SharePoint.
- Ensure that vehicles are insured accordingly.
- Ensure that filing is done on documentation of the vehicle purchase, insurance, ID, etc.
- Handle settlement of yearly vehicle mechanical inspection.
- Handle vehicles driving permissions (updated) for related staff and ensure that all NPA drivers have on their possession relevant driving documentation such as driving licenses.
- Follow NPA QMS and guidelines related to fleet management.
- Responsible to file properly all logistics documentation according to guidelines.
- Should upload all electronic filing on the specified folder on SharePoint.
- Responsible to maintain and back up logistics data on SharePoint.
Perform other duties as assigned by line manager.