TENDER FOR LABORATORY EQUIPMENT - Islamic Relief Lebanon
TENDER FOR LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
Islamic Relief Lebanon
Islamic Relief is an independent worldwide humanitarian and development organization based in Birmingham, UK, with a presence in over 40 countries around the globe. We have been fighting poverty and injustice for 30 years after receiving our first donation in 1984. Islamic Relief Lebanon has been active in Lebanon since 2006 as a response for the Israeli attack on Lebanon to support the Lebanese people who were affected by war. At the end of 2011, Islamic Relief responded to the Syrian crisis after the flow of Syrian refugees to Lebanon. Since 2011 up to 2019, IRL has been supporting people affected by the conflict in Syria including Syrian refugees, Lebanese returnees and Palestinian refugees.
Through its Child Welfare program, Islamic Relief Lebanon undertakes Educational intervention in schools and educational centers by providing educational support for vulnerable Syrian children and adolescents; those out of school, cases of neglect, orphans, and survivors of violence, living in sub-standard shelters, camps and gatherings. IRL also aims to enhance access to Syrian children to education through providing educational material, books, stationary and tools and by equipping relevant educational centers with the needed furniture and educational needs. IRL also hosts many events and open days for children in which recreational, psycho-social support activities, games and competitions are held and that includes distribution of toys. Through its projects IRL helps enhance the wellbeing of children and support their access to education.
Terms and Condition:
Place: Zgharta- Hilani
1. Cost includes transportation to Hilani School in Zgharta.
2. Payment is 30 to 45 days after receiving the invoice.
3. Kindly add all your legal papers from the ministry of finance and trade:
- Vat registration papers or certificates
- Financial number
- Address and contact information
- Company registration certificate
4. Cheque is usually issued as first beneficiary and cross in the name of the vendor.
5. Tender documents are to be submitted sealed and stamped to our Beirut office on the 24th of January 2019 at Hamra Sanayea- Toufik Tabara street (el Zarif) Toufik Tabara building 8th floor.
6. Please note that quantity is subjected to change according to budget capacity.
7. No tenders approved after deadline.
Tender document can be collected from the Islamic relief office at Beirut , Sanayea Touffic Tabara Street Touffic Tabara Center 8th floor or by requesting the documents through email on:
How to apply
Tender documents are to be submitted sealed and stamped to our Beirut office on the 24th of January 2019 at Hamra Sanayea- Toufik Tabara street (el Zarif) Toufik Tabara building 8th floor