Beirut, 10th & 11th November 2019, 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
Workshop Language: English
• … familiar with the approach of NVC following the practice of Marshall Rosenberg and the Center for Nonviolent Communication (https://www.cnvc.org/learn-nvc/articles)?
• … eager to learn more by practicing on real-life situations?
• … a trainer/facilitator who already trains others on NVC
• or a practitioner of NVC in your work and private life and want to learn more in order to support others?
• … eager to live up to the principles of NVC?
Then you might want to join this Advanced Workshop which will help you to…
• … dive further into the depth of the approach through practice and reflection
• … learn more about the foundation of NVC like: choice, protective use of force, interdependence, … value of feelings and needs, going beyond right & wrong
• … validate and increase your knowledge and skills with a CNVC certified trainer
• … connect to the community of fellow NVC practitioners
• … increase your capacity to connect to yourself & others and to hold space for others
• … become more confident in the face of conflict and tensions
AiW in collaboration with the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia - ESCWA Center for Women, are pleased to invite you to a panel discussion on Advancing the Women, Peace, and Security Agenda in the Arab Region with:
Major General Kristin Lund- Head of Mission and Chief of Staff of the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization (UNTSO)
Ms. Abir Chebaro- Vice President National Commission For Lebanese Women NCLW
Dr. Lina Abirafeh- AiW Executive Director
Ms. Mehrinaz Al-Awady- Director of ESCWA’s Center for Women
Njoki Kinyanjui- Chief of Gender Unit and Senior Gender Adviser – UN Dept of Peace Operations
Ms. Serene Dardari - Founder of Chams Network
Through this experimental exchange we want to bring those together who drive or support participatory change processes, conflict transformation, and empowerment in communities. We want to explore the issues, strengths and challenges that unite all of us who work on participatory community empowerment.
من خلال هذا التبادل التجريبي، نود أن نجمع المعنيون الذين يقودون أو يدعمون عمليات التغيير التشاركية، تحويل النزاعات، التمكين، والدمج في المجتمعات المحلية. نريد أن نستكشف القضايا والمصالح ونقاط القوة والتحديات التي توحدنا جميعا في العمل على تمكين المجتمع التشاركي.
The Community Mobilising Team of forumZFD Lebanon will be organising a Practitioner’s Exchange on Participation & Peaceful Change in Communities - Catalyzing Constructive Change Processes, Conflict Transformation & Empowerment in Fabrika, Achrafie, Beirut on December 3rd to 5th, 2018.
This event aims to present all the mappings in the Conflict Analysis Project’s data centre, and their usability in research, advocacy, programming, and policy.
GIZ ZFD in Lebanon and in collaboration with SALTO-Youth Euromed will be organizing the first Lebanese National Tool Fair "Hit the Road....Break the Code" from 29 June till 1st of July 2018. The tool fair will gather active Facilitators, Trainers, and Activists in Lebanon and will provide them with a space to share a tool they have created/developed under the topic of social cohesion.