Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Emails without cover letter or wrong content in the subject will be dissmissed.
Applicant must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY.
- Entering accounting data in the approved accounting program on a daily basis and accurate way for NORWAC project
- Processes all transactions payable. This includes:
o Processing all invoices and payments.
o Ensure accuracy and proper documentation.
o Resolve any disputes / disputes with suppliers.
o Maintaining the required records and reports in an organized manner.
- Processes and records all receipts in the general ledger system.
- Ensures that financial records are organized, and the books are reviewed periodically.
- Prepares daily receipts reports.
- Cash Reconciliation.
- Prepares bank deposits, reconciliation & settlement transactions and all related transactions.
- Ensures that all invoices are delivered in accordance with established financial policies.
- Tracks and records all advances paid to staff and suppliers.
- Prepares files and classifiers for all projects (complete archiving system).
- Follows up financial reports of partners and projects.
- Performs other related duties as needed and directs the Finance Director