Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Emails without cover letter or wrong content in the subject will be dissmissed.
- In close cooperation with the field officers, develop steps and procedures for timely planning and implementation of all elements in the GBV programme, in particular all training, GBV response, prevention, and coordination activities
- Provide capacity-building and technical support to GBV officers and assistants
- Ensure that GBV activities are in accordance with minimum international standards
- Monitor, evaluate and suggest changes and improvements in the project and materials based on observations and discussions with the GBV project staff and the Protection manager.
- Develop resources to enhance URDA’s GBV project in collaboration with the GBV protection manager
- Prepare and monitor budgets, spending plans, monthly reports, donor reports
- Assess the suggested area of operation regarding women and girls’ safe access to services, and resources
- Communicate with and facilitate necessary agreements and understanding from local authorities in line with the URDA protocol for communication
- Participate in GBV coordination forums as agreed with the protection manager and communicate, exchange information and co-operate with relevant GBV actors
- Work closely with Protection Sector partners in Ministries, UN agencies, Institutions and Non-Governmental Organizations in collaboration with the GBV protection manager
- Work closely in all the sectors at URDA to ensure that gender approach is included in the projects.