Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Emails without cover letter or wrong content in the subject will be dissmissed.
Applicant must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY.
- Conducting project activities according to needs analysis
- Coordinating with local partners and communities
- Main contact person for beneficiaries and local authorities
- Regular field visits to monitor the qualitative and quantitative implementation to assess the project’s implementation
- Responding to requests for special cases which need individual attention and following the progress
- Responsible for field level documentation (meeting minutes, attendance sheets, feedback by social workers)
- Monitor, evaluate and suggest changes and improvements in program and materials based on observations and discussions with beneficiaries, partners, Project Manager;
- Searching for adequate employees and partners for the implementation of the projects
- Participating in networking activities to extend the network
- Actively participating in team meetings
- Ensure close collaboration and coordination with the Protection Manager
- Ensure procurement requests are presented on a timely basis to facilitate timely implementation of field activities, ensuring cost efficiency and donor regulations and procedures;
- Mount Lebanon