Healthcare Coordinator - Dialysis Project
- Leads all aspects of URDA’s Dialysis programs at Khaldeh.
- Supervises the implementation of URDA’ Dialysis programs.
- Coordinates and supervises the operations of URDA Dialysis projects in PHCs (Primary Healthcare Centers), partner PHCs and Hospitals.
- Represents URDA in sector meetings
- Participates in the strategical development of URDA’s medical activities.
- Cooperates with the administrative team regarding budgeting of medical activities and with the financial team regarding purchasing and dispatching of medical equipment and drugs.
- Serves as the focal person for medical referrals to URDA and other NGOs.
- Ensures the supervision of the medical inventory (consumptions, orders and inventory)
- Ensures coordination and liaising with other medical actors, hospital, and PHCs.
- Ensures privacy of medical data.
- Responsible for receiving and assisting beneficiaries by direct contact, phone call or email according to needs.
- Daily and monthly report.
- Responsible for mapping of medical services provided by other NGOs in his/her area.
15 Nov, 2019
Friday, 22 November 2019
Period of Employment
Khalde, Mount Lebanon, Behind Al Ramal supermarket, Al Anwar Building, Ground Floor.
1200 to 1500 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Bachelor’s Degree in one of the below fields: Business Administration, Biology, Bio-Chemistry or any related field.
2 to 3 years