How can I apply to job vacancies found on Daleel Madani?
Through Daleel Madani, Lebanon Support only provides the platform for organisations to post their job vacancies. Thus, these are not our Centre’s own vacancies, and Lebanon Support is not responsible for the recruitment process. Each organisation registered on Daleel Madani is solely responsible for its post, as well as the recruitment process and the selection of candidates.
If you are looking to apply for a job in the civil society sector, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the job vacancies page, where you will find professional opportunities listed by various organisations.
- Click on the vacancy you are interested in.
- Carefully read the job description, the application requirements, as well as recruitment process of this specific post. For example, some organisations might request a cover letter along with the CV, in addition to references or other documents.
- If you wish to learn more about the recruiting organisation, click on the organisation’s name which will redirect you to its profile page on Daleel Madani.
- Follow the application guidelines, and send the required documents to the email address listed as a contact.
- If you have any question about the position or the organisation, please contact the recruiting organisation directly.