Project Facilitator - UNICEF (Bekaa)
All interested candidates shall apply throughout the below link:
Program planning and implementation.
Projects goals and activities are implemented effectively according to the community needs
Actively support the project manager in project planning. Facilitate the, implementation, monitoring and reporting processes relevant to assigned area.
Support in the identification and Mapping of stakeholders and partners in assigned areas.
Work with communities to support, monitor and evaluate ongoing activities according to approved stated objectives, plan of action, M&E tools and budget.
Actively participate in sharing feedback, reflection and learning with proper documentation for the results.
Collect accurate and timely data for project design, monitoring, implementation and evaluation.
Contribute to analysis and interpretation of monitoring data.
Facilitate CP and advocacy activities as per the approved design.
Build capacity and raise awareness on CP and GBV related topics and interventions to partners, stakeholders and beneficiaries
Refer and follow up on identified CP and other cases (health, legal, GBV, Shelter, etc…) with close coordination with WVL CP technical people and Liaison Officer
Support in monitoring the presence and deliverables of the stakeholders and partners of WVL in the selected areas.
Ensure that all reports, supporting documents and means of verifications are accurate and submitted as per the set timeline.
Act as a Catalyst, broker and facilitator in working with partners
Relationship is built with a wide range of local partners who are willing to work for the well-being of children
Actively search for new partners within the community, identify how these partners can work together towards shared priorities for child well-being and initiate, develop and manage partnership arrangements with them.
Support in Developing and maintaining relations with key stakeholders and ensure representation and participation in related advocacy coalitions and networks at the area level.
Build positive and constructive relationships with community members and partners in order to understand their needs and interests.
Work jointly with the project manager on building the capacity of WV staff , partner community groups and volunteers to facilitate manage and implement development plans focused on child well-being effectively.
Support in preparing and organizing community based activities including workshops, trainings, and other events in coordination with relevant stakeholders and WVL subject-matter experts
Perform other duties as required
Attend and participate in capacity building trainings locally and internationally.
Attend and participate in WVL’s spiritual nurture and other organizational events.
Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and / or security manager.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- University degree in a field related to community development work (preferably with experience in a field such as sociology, public health, agriculture, economics, education, etc.);
- Strong understanding of community-led development standards and work
- Strong facilitation skills, including catalyzing, connecting, and building the capacity of community groups.
- Proven experience in community mobilization;
- Strong understanding of protection standards and main project models through understanding of best practices and strategies in protection and Education programming (protection monitoring, GBV, Child protection, ECCD);
- Experience in implementing projects through local partners and providing direct technical support to local organizations;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office package (incl. Excel), and holder of a valid driver’s license.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills with ability to network and negotiate with partners and government bodies.
- Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic
- A member of the community or acquainted with the community context
- At least 1 year of proven experience in implementation of Education/Child Protection/Protection programming; human rights and/or advocacy work;