All interested candidates can apply throughout the below link:
Only applications received through this link are considered
Conduct and Coordinate Baselines and evaluation studies
Leading on the projects’ baselines and evaluation studies at field level: development of the design (participatory approach when relevant), development and testing of data collection tools, training on data collection tools, coordination with field level staff for high quality data collection, data analysis and report write up (Internal processes)
For external processes, perform day to day coordination with consultants to ensure data quality for baselines and evaluation studies
Baselines and evaluations are completed on time and with high quality and meet WVI quality standards and are aligned with PDQ and Field Operations expectations and needs
Develop and Implement MEAL Framework requirements
Develop project specific MEAL frameworks in consultation with project staff and partners.
Develop methodology, sampling, and tools for outcome and process monitoring studies (pre-posttests, PIMs/PDMs, FSOMs, FGDs, KIIs, etc.) that are relevant.Tools development include completing XLS form for mobile data collection for PIMs and FSOMs.
Implement field level tasks for outcome and process monitoring of grants and/or sponsorship programs, including but not limited to pre-posttests, PIMs/PDMs, FSOMs, midline and end line studies, FGDs, KIIs, etc.
MEAL frameworks are completed including all details about indicators, definitions, sources of data, and responsibilities.
Methodologies and tools that abide by MEAL and sector specific standards are developed.
The monitoring plan for grant projects is implemented as set, and/or the process of annual Outcome monitoring, and MEAL reports are submitted on time and with good quality.
Support in Lessons Learned Events
Co-lead lessons learned events for projects (preparation, facilitation and report writing) in collaboration with different departments.
Lessons learned events generate actionable recommendations that are used by program teams.
Handle Reporting reviews
Review semi-annual and annual reports for projects under the sponsorship programming, if applicable, including ITT verification
Semi-annual and annual projects reports are submitted with accurate data and good quality.
Provide Capacity Building
Coach and provide capacity building for project staff on output level monitoring (such as observations, shops monitoring, price surveys…), and conduct regular training for Operations staff on data collection and data entry for pre-posttests (such as SDQ, ASQ, pre-post tests on skills and knowledge with caregivers, etc.)
Field Operations staff are supported and trained on completing high quality output level monitoring
Ensure ITT validation
Conduct ITT verifications of projects, in coordination with project staff
ITTs are submitted with accurate figures and data.
Follow up on Casual Workers
Follow up on HR and financial related matters for casual workers (Payment Orders, ,…),
HR, finance and procurement guidelines are implemented and abided by.
Perform other duties as required
Attend and participate in capacity building trainings and meetings locally and internationally.
Attend and participate in WVL’s spiritual nurture and other organizational events.
Responsible of own security and actively contribute to a positive security culture.
Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and / or security manager.
Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- BS Degree in international development, international relations, public health, nutrition, statistics, community development, or other relevant discipline is required
- Minimum two to three years of experience in working in a relief or development NGO with a focus on M&E processes - preferably in both response and development settings.
- Experience in design and implementation of M&E systems, including qualitative and quantitative approaches to baselines, monitoring and evaluations is required
- Good working knowledge of statistical packages (Excel, etc.) is required
- Very good knowledge of ODK database/SMAP server
- Expert data handling skills (classification, categorizing, tabulation etc.) and demonstrates diligence in data management
- Good knowledge of information presentation techniques (graphing, charting, tabling etc.) and interpreting them
- Information dissemination skills is required
- Good knowledge of and experience with humanitarian guidelines and principles.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Organization, planning, and time management skills
- Detailed oriented and able to verify data quality
- Communicates with integrity to different stakeholders (strong interpersonal skills)
- Good contextual knowledge of local community and social/cultural constraints, realities and organizational relationships
- Ability to understand, explain and contextualize MEAL tools
- High level communications skills
- Ability to build positive relationships in a cross cultural environment
- Valid driving license (in Lebanon) for more than 2 years is required
- Excellent written English, with fluency in speaking Arabic and English
- Preferred working knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS etc.)
- Understands fundraising, relief, development and advocacy issues, including operational consequences
- Understands international standards in humanitarian protection and accountability (e.g. HAP, SPHERE, Red Cross Code of Conduct, etc)
- The position requires ability to attend and participate in capacity building opportunities, trainings and meetings locally and internationally as required by the organization
- Preferred experience working in multiple areas across Lebanon, including one or more of Akkar, Bekaa, Beirut and South areas.
- The position requires a mnimum of 30% field-based in the South, North and Bekaa.
- Position requires willingness and ability to continue to function during a crisis, including during a World Vision response to a manmade or natural disaster.
- The position requires availability and willingness to work outside regular office hours occasionally