Community Complaints Response Mechanism (CRM) Administrator
Interested candidates to apply through:
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose of this position is to oversee and ensure consistent systematic, processing and response to community feedback and complaints in World Vision Lebanon (WVL) Development and Humanitarian programs. The CRM Adminstrator, in collaboration with the rest of the Evidence, Learning and Accountability (ELA) team, is responsible to ensuring that all input from community and other stakeholders is channeled to the appropriate internal department, and meeting the donor requirements.
Answer/Listen, process and respond to complaints and guide beneficiaries that seek help through WV call center--->All feedback from Community Response Mechanism (CRM) are attended to
Collect and analyze feedback received from different Community Response Mechanisms (CRM) based on the projects and programs and include them in the database--->Feedback from the CRM is documented based on internal and donor standards
Generate timely reports based on sector and project’s needs, and ensure submission on a weekly and monthly basis to Senior ELA coordinator and to appropriate ELA coordinator--->Good quality reports are completed on time and submitted to relevant ELA team members
Tailor CRM records according to the donor requirements in collaboration with relevant Program Officers--->CRM records is aligned with donor and WVI requirements
Update information provision record on a monthly basis in collaboration with the senior ELA coordinator and Program Quality and Development (PQD) Department--->Information provision record is up to date
Attend and participate in capacity building trainings locally and internationally
• Attend and participate in WVL’s spiritual nurture and other organizational events
• Responsible of own security and actively contribute to a positive security culture
• Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and / or security manager
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Diploma or University degree in a field related to social work.
- Good coordination skills
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and, abilities to work as a team.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and oral and written communication skills in English.
- Computer literacy; Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to integrate teams of professionals around common goals.
- Required to have minimum 2 years driving license
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences
- Cross –cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity and physical stamina.
- Ability to work in and contribute to team building environment
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in a relief setting with limited resources
- At least one year experience in a similar job
- Visit to field operations as necessary