Casual Worker - Beirut Explosion Response
Mention in the email subject: Casual Worker-Beirut Explosion Response
Interested candidates to send their CVs to the following email:
Mention in the subject: Casual Worker-Beirut Explosion Response
- Receive the needed training on the project expectations, messages and requirements.
- Support in conducting phone calls to a range of families, based on the validation plan, to gather the needed data and fill the appropriate tools.
- Abide by the messaging provided during the conduction of calls.
- Report any challenges during calls to the team lead and fill the progress on a daily basis.
- Ensure proper handling of all WVL assets in the office during the phone validation phase.
- Receive the needed training for field operational support in the distribution days under WASH, Food Assistance, Shelter support among others.
- Support in the field visits needed to identify sites and getting them cleared by the needed entities.
- Support in the warehouse items management, quality control of products and sticking the needed visibility logos on the items among other tasks.
- Be present during the distribution based on the plan deveoped by the project team and abide by the requirements needed from you based on the asigned station.
- Display warm, energetic and professional behavior during the distributions and ensure all the branding guidelines are respected (vests, caps, etc ..)
- Support the project team in communicating all the needed items from the office to the distribution sites, managing these assets and ensure safe return to the office.
- Particiapte in the debrief after every distribution to report challenges, observations and lessons learnt.
- Support in the door-to-door distribution for excluded families, whenever needed for the Beirut Blast response affected communities in all the covered sectors.
- Provide the needed reports as requested by the project team.
- For the casual workers who will utilize their cars as per the agreement, to abide by WVL fleet standards and ensure the proper forms are filled.
- Apply all safety measures in the office and the field as per WVL standards.
- Support in gathering the related MOV and supporting documents prior, during and post distributions as requested by the team lead.
- Fill and archive specific forms for the refferal and weekly reporting ensuring confidentiality, accuracy and timeliness.
- Support in any other administrative or logistical support requested by the project team.
- Hygiene promotion and COVID-19 prevention messaging during field operations
- Support in a range of other administrative or field tasks based on the need.
• Good written English, with good command of spoken Arabic and English.
• High school certificate or undergraduate diploma.
• Good understanding and knowledge of Beirut area.
• Ability to act with appropriate respect and empathy
• Ability to listen and respond to beneficiary inquiry under any circumstances.
• Ability to gather information in an objective, appropriate and sensitive way.
• Ability to ask appropriate gender sensitive questions.
• Expertise to enter, transcribe, record, maintain data/information in written or electronic forms.
• Basic understanding of technology such as tablets.