Programme Assistant (Monitoring & Evaluation) SC 5 - Beirut, Lebanon
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Applications must be submitted online: Application procedures: Go to: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=76342&company=C0000168410P&username= Step 1: Create your online CV Step 2: Click on “Description” to read the position requirements and “Apply” to submit your application NOTE: You must complete Step 2 in order for your application to be considered for this vacancy
Contact Person Email:
Within delegated authority and under the supervision of the M&E officer, the Programme Assistant (M&E) will be responsible for the following duties:
- Perform specialized and/or standardized processes and activities within the specific technical area of work supporting alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
- Provide project management and/or general office support following established targets and WFP’s policies and procedures.
- Within the specific area of responsibility, compile data and support analysis and preparation of periodic M&E reports in order to support operational decision-making.
- Provide support in monitoring and ensure accuracy and integrity of monitoring database, and initiate action to correct any data discrepancies.
- Perform accurate, timely recording of data within the specific technical area of work following corporate standards and guidelines.
- Collect, organize and compile data into the existing database and maintain corporate applications systems.
- Work and exchange information with internal counterparts to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
- Support communication and activities with local partners, agencies, NGOs and government institutions.
- Act as a point of contact for resolution of general operational queries requesting assistance where necessary.
- Follow standard emergency preparedness practices to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy needed resources to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
- Maintain accurate records and files within the field of work.
- Draft correspondence related to the field of work
- Perform other related duties as required.
February 14, 2018
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Period of Employment
12 months (renewable based on performance and availability of funding)
1500 to 2000 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Secondary School Education. University degree in Sociology, Social Development, Development Economics, International Affairs, Public Policy, Nutrition or other related field is a plus.
3 to 5 years