Programme Assistant (Monitoring & Evaluation) SC 5 - Beirut, Lebanon
Applications must be submitted online:
Go to: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=76342&comp...
Step 1: Create your online CV
Step 2: Click on “Description” to read the position requirements and “Apply” to submit your application
NOTE: You must complete Step 2 in order for your application to be considered for this vacancy
Within delegated authority and under the supervision of the M&E officer, the Programme Assistant (M&E) will be responsible for the following duties:
- Perform specialized and/or standardized processes and activities within the specific technical area of work supporting alignment with wider programme policies and guidelines.
- Provide project management and/or general office support following established targets and WFP’s policies and procedures.
- Within the specific area of responsibility, compile data and support analysis and preparation of periodic M&E reports in order to support operational decision-making.
- Provide support in monitoring and ensure accuracy and integrity of monitoring database, and initiate action to correct any data discrepancies.
- Perform accurate, timely recording of data within the specific technical area of work following corporate standards and guidelines.
- Collect, organize and compile data into the existing database and maintain corporate applications systems.
- Work and exchange information with internal counterparts to support effective collaboration, implementation and monitoring of ongoing project activities.
- Support communication and activities with local partners, agencies, NGOs and government institutions.
- Act as a point of contact for resolution of general operational queries requesting assistance where necessary.
- Follow standard emergency preparedness practices to ensure WFP is able to quickly respond and deploy needed resources to affected areas at the onset of the crisis.
- Maintain accurate records and files within the field of work.
- Draft correspondence related to the field of work
- Perform other related duties as required.