Sponsorship Program Coordinator
- Develops different types of proposals for the sector’s projects and programs addressed to for different local, regional and international donors.
- Develops, monitors and updates electronic profiles for the different beneficiaries of the program and submits them to donor upon need.
- Supervises all types of communication with the program beneficiaries (families, orphans, students, sick people…)
- Develops annual statistics, studies and reports related to the sector’s projects, programs and beneficiaries.
- Translates different types of documents related to beneficiaries from and to English, French and Arabic upon request and based on needs.
- Completes all the sponsorship program related forms.
- Presents the different types of services and programs offered by URDA to the donors.
- Conducts visits to different areas to assess the situation of the beneficiaries and reports back to management.
- Schedules and supervises the monthly payments of the beneficiaries.
- Regularly follows up with sponsors on the status of their contribution and updates them with the status of the beneficiaries whom they are helping.
- Reports all problems faced during implementation to the line manager and proposes quick, effective, cost-efficient and time-efficient solutions.
- Undertakes any duties assigned to him / her by his / her direct manager as long as they are related to the program.
06 Nov, 2019
Children & Youth, Disability, Displaced Population, Family, Mental Health
Sunday, 10 November 2019
Period of Employment
Khaldeh, International Highway, behind Al-Rammal Supermarket, Al Anwar Building, Ground floor.
Grade 4 as per URDA's salary scale
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Psychology, Sociology or Medical and Social Work
2 to 3 years