Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Emails without cover letter or wrong content in the subject will be dissmissed.
Applicant must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY.
- Develops different types of proposals for the sector’s projects and programs addressed to for different local, regional and international donors.
- Develops, monitors and updates electronic profiles for the different beneficiaries of the program and submits them to donor upon need.
- Supervises all types of communication with the program beneficiaries (families, orphans, students, sick people…)
- Develops annual statistics, studies and reports related to the sector’s projects, programs and beneficiaries.
- Translates different types of documents related to beneficiaries from and to English, French and Arabic upon request and based on needs.
- Completes all the sponsorship program related forms.
- Presents the different types of services and programs offered by URDA to the donors.
- Conducts visits to different areas to assess the situation of the beneficiaries and reports back to management.
- Schedules and supervises the monthly payments of the beneficiaries.
- Regularly follows up with sponsors on the status of their contribution and updates them with the status of the beneficiaries whom they are helping.
- Reports all problems faced during implementation to the line manager and proposes quick, effective, cost-efficient and time-efficient solutions.
Undertakes any duties assigned to him / her by his / her direct manager as long as they are related to the program.