Shelter and Relief Programs Coordinator
The incumbent of this position is in charge of following up on the implemented activities of the Sponsorship program, constantly communicating with beneficiaries to update their records and ensure that they are benefiting from the program. He/she assists in developing profiles for sponsorship beneficiaries and forwarding them to donors upon request.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops different types of proposals for the sector’s projects and programs addressed to for different local, regional and international donors.
- Develops, monitors and updates electronic profiles for the different beneficiaries of the program and submits them to donors upon need.
- Supervises all types of communication with the program beneficiaries (families, orphans, students, sick people…)
- Develops annual statistics, studies, and reports related to the sector’s projects, programs, and beneficiaries.
- Translates different types of documents related to beneficiaries from and to English, French and Arabic upon request and based on needs.
- Completes all the sponsorship program related forms.
- Presents the different types of services and programs offered by URDA to the donors.
- Conducts visits to different areas to assess the situation of the beneficiaries and reports back to management.
- Schedules and supervises the monthly payments of the beneficiaries.
- Regularly follows up with sponsors on the status of their contribution and updates them with the status of the beneficiaries whom they are helping.
- Reports all problems faced during implementation to the line manager and proposes quick, effective, cost-efficient and time-efficient solutions.
- Undertakes any duties assigned to him/her by his / her direct manager as long as they are related to the program.