Shelter and Relief Program Coordinator
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Emails without cover letter or wrong content in the subject will be dissmissed.
Applicant must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY.
- Develops different types of proposals for the sectors’ projects and programs addressed to for different local, regional and international donors.
- Develops annual statistics, studies and reports related to the sectors’ projects, programs and beneficiaries.
- Is in charge of completing and following up on all types of paper works related to the programs and projects he/she is supervising.
- Assists the field team in planning and organizing the activities of the sectors’ projects and programs he/she is supervising.
- Develops and revises narrative, financial and M&E reports in coordination with the related departments and submits them to donors and management upon request.
- Follows up on incoming and outgoing communication related to the programs and projects he/she is supervising, updates the related parties and takes the necessary actions when needed.
- Coordinates with other sectors and departments joint activities and delegation visits.
- Attends all sector meetings in Lebanon and updates all interested parties with the major decisions and strategies.
- Attends all internal sector meetings, develops meeting minutes and follows up with employees about the completion of their assigned tasks, and the implementation of any decisions.
- Is in charge of archiving all documents related to the sectors’ programs, projects and activities in paper and electronic formats.
- Reports to donors on implementation updates via dedicated reporting portals.
- Reports all problems faced during implementation to the line manager and proposes quick, effective, cost-efficient and time-efficient solutions.
- Undertakes any duties assigned to him / her by his / her direct manager as long as they are related to the program.
- Mount Lebanon