Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CVs along with the cover letter by email to [email protected], mentioning the title of the position in the email subject.
Emails without cover letter or wrong content in the subject will be dissmissed.
Applicant must submit their CVs between 8:00 AM & 4:00 PM ONLY.
- Prepares all accounts for projects and financial activities.
- Record incoming and outgoing receipts from wage vouchers and various accounting documents in order to maintain accounting books.
- Entering accounting data in the approved accounting program on a daily basis and accurate way.
- Processes all transactions payable. This includes:
o Processing all invoices and payments.
o Ensure accuracy and proper documentation.
o Resolve any disputes / disputes with suppliers.
o Maintaining the required records and reports in an organized manner.
- Processes and records all receipts in the general ledger system.
- Ensures that financial records are organized and the books are reviewed periodically.
- Prepares daily receipts reports.
- Prepares bank deposits, settlement transactions and all related transactions.
- Ensures that all invoices are delivered in accordance with established financial policies.
- Assists in the preparation of the payroll tax and the preparation of social security schedules.
- Tracks and records all advances paid to staff and suppliers.
- Assists in the preparation of all tax clearances.
- Prepares files and classifiers for all projects (complete archiving system).
- Communicates with project managers, field officials and treasurer on a permanent basis.
- Analyzes project budgets and develops financial management plans for associated projects.
- Assists in the preparation of project financial reports and controls the disbursement of budgets.
- Follows up financial reports of partners and projects.
- Performs other related duties as needed and directs the Finance Manager.