Project Coordinator - North
About URDA: In June 2012, and with the flow of Syrian refugees into Lebanon, more than 100 humanitarian committees and organizations joined efforts under the umbrella of the Union of Relief and Development Associations (URDA) in order to coordinate charity work in Lebanon, especially the support of Syrian refugees fleeing the plight of war and destruction in their home country.
Reports to: Project manager with technical supervision form him/her.
Protection & Women Empowerment Project Coordinator in North Lebanon.
To provide assistance to the project manager, his/her responsibility will be inextricably tied to the success of the project he/she is working on.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Play an important role in project, driving everything forward from planning to implementation, his/her actions will directly influence the efficiency and cost effectiveness of the project.
- Make sure that the surveys and questionnaires have filled for every new case during the screening phase, and that all the decisions are written during the filtration phase.
- Verify Data by comparing it to source documents.
- Prepare daily, weekly reports and support the Data entry officer with the data needed.
- He/she will communicate problems to the project manager as soon as he/she notices them.
- Arranging meetings with supervisors who have implementing responsibilities for the success of the project in its area.
- Archiving and help in filling all project documents.
- Match the deadlines. (For each project task).