Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Contact Person Email:
The key responsibilities of the Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator in relation with URDA’s projects:
- Help establish appropriate indicators to the different fields of URDA’s projects.
- Establish and coordinate monitoring systems including data collection, analysis and review.
- Work closely with Head of programs to prepare specific data collection methods and tools for each sector.
- Coordinate monitoring activities and inputs required of other team members.
- Building the capacities of the needed staff on monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Anticipate, plan and support reporting requirements.
- Ensure information gathered through monitoring activities is shared quickly and in an appropriate format with Head of programs and senior managers so that any problems arising can be addressed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics or economics or another relevant field. Master is a plus.
- Experience: 3 - 5 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E for projects implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/ Government.
• Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports.
• Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software.
- Language Requirements:
Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English.
11 Feb, 2019
Coordination & Information management
Sunday, 17 February 2019
Period of Employment
Khaldeh - Head office
1500 to 2000 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
3 to 5 years