Community Manager SM
Duties and Responsibilities:
Align our communication with our development goals as a Non-Governmental Organization.
Build relationships with our followers, journalists, and funders.
Plan and implement communication campaigns and strategies through digital and offline channels in coordination with fundraising, PR teams.
Ideate engaging text, image and video content for all communication channels including social media professional accounts and web.
Respond to followers in a timely and personalized manner.
Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews.
Responsible for ensuring the readability, proper grammar, and basic content of material.
Cross communicate the voice of across the whole organization.
Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends to develop our channels of communication.
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills EN. AR. And FR.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver