Call for Law firm services to provide an update of a draft law on the protection and development of Lebanese Mountains
T.E.R.R.E.Liban, is the Intermediary Support Organization (ISO) of the Environment and Solid Waste Management Issue Network “LANE” (Lebanese Advocacy Network For Environment), established under the Civic Engagement Initiative - CEI component of the USAID-funded Building Alliances for Local Advancement, Development and Investment Capacity Building – BALADI CAP program. T.E.R.R.E Liban is coordinating, supporting and promoting a network of CSOs advocating for the Environment Protection and Solid Waste Management in Lebanon. T.E.R.R.E.Liban wishes to undertake the consultancy services of a law firm to revise a recently developed draft a law on the protection and development of Lebanese mountains.
2. PURPOSE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
T.E.R.R.E.Liban is seeking the services of an experienced law firm to revise a recently developed draft law on the protection and development of Lebanese Mountains in Coordination with T.E.R.R.E.Liban and the LANE network.
3. SCOPE OF WORK
The consultant must provide the following tasks:
- Prepare an updated version of the mentioned draft law:
- In coordination with T.E.R.R.E.Liban team, LANE network and the designated Expert.
- Based on the information provided by the expert and the network. ( 2 background papers, and the expert’s report)
- Submit the draft law by May 15, 2020 at the latest.
- Refine the updated draft law and submit the final version based on the network’s feedback and the public consultation day planned to be held on June 19, 2020.
4. WORK DURATION
The work duration shall not exceed 5 working days including collecting the information from T.E.R.R.E.Liban environmental expert, preparing, modifying and submitting the final draft law according to T.E.R.R.E.Liban environmental expert recommendations and remarks.
How to apply
Interested law firm please send the requested fees with the firm profile and CV to the following email address: [email protected]Expired