Nuwat- social solidarity center
Nuwat objectives :
- Supporting poor families within the camps and gatherings of refugees and their surroundings to secure a decent and healthy life for them .
- combat illiteracy and address the problem of school dropout, and to encourage vocational and academic education, and to combat the phenomena of early marriage and child labor, taking in consideration the reasons that led the children to this phenomenon, without distinction on the basis of age, sex or nationality.
- Encouraging people to develop their professional and physical abilities as well as working on developing the national culture.
- Establishing social activities (health, educational, and cultural) in order to raise the level of social life in the camps and refugee communities.
- Publication of national culture among the youth.