Interrested candidates are kindly requested to send their motivation letter and CV, by email to:email@example.com, mentionning the subject "Programs Officer" of the postion you are applying for.
- Conduct projects need assessments.
- Responsible of the daily management of the project activities with the coordination of the budget holders.
- Conduct follow up field visits to ensure the good quality and quantity of the projects.
- Draft concept notes and project proposals in line with the identified needs and funding opportunities in coordination with the programs team.
- Identify, facilitate, coordinate and when necessary deliver training to programs team and stakeholders.
- Providing necessary support to the Executive Director in arranging: meeting, training or workshops.
- Willing and able to conduct field visits and travel frequently for extended periods to remote areas of the projects or when directed by the Executive director.
- Produce projects final and interim reports in the coordination with the programs team, and ensure that it meets the donors and the SA requirements.
- Maintain regular written and oral reporting with the ED.
- Conduct programs review check-ups with the programs team to ensure that project records are developed and maintained; such as monthly reports, attendance sheets, success stories and records of decisions.
- Regularly report to the ED about any difficulty met during the activities implementation.
- Submitting weekly and monthly reports to the Executive director on the programs achievements.
- Reports any breaches of neutrality, even if not true, to the ED with a clear analysis and investigation of the breach.
- Prepare and share coordination meeting minutes/MoM and staff meeting MoM with the Executive director and the programs team.
- Adhere and respect deadlines of submitting project proposals and reports based on the agreed deadlines with the ED.
- Ensure that archiving system is in place with the coordination of all programs team who should maintain a complete and accurate soft and hard copies for each project.
- The PO is the direct line manager for all programs team.
- Organize and implement weekly team meetings with the programs team.
- The PO is responsible to implement project review meetings.
- Coordinate with HR, admin, finance and logistic departments to ensure that the need support are delivered on time.
- Follow SA and donors policies and procedures all the time.
- Ensure that the communication between the programs team and the operations team is following the SA organogram hierarchy.
- Ensure that all programs team, respect and follow the SA policies and procedures.
- Ensure regular and punctual follow up of the project’s budget expenditure and forecasts.
- Ensure that media coverage are done for all the ongoing projects based on the media policy and procedures.
- Follow and respect the security policy, guides and instructions.
- Report any security event or incident to the Executive Director on any incident following the security policy guidelines, even if not true.
- The PO works directly in the field with stakeholders and partners in the project locations he/she is allocated to.
- Attend sectors Working Groups and other internal and external meetings as required and when needed in coordination with the ED, and ensure that SA are represented in the main and relevant working groups.
- Ensure that the resource mapping are updated on monthly basis.
- Maintain professional relationships with all staff, stakeholders and donors.
- Adherence to all of the SA policies and procedures.
- Report any branch of the policies to the Executive Director
Education, knowledge, Experience and Competences:
- University degree: Social work, Business management, Business Administration or other relevant fields.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in project/s management.
- Very good writing skills in English and Arabic.
- Good team management and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong inter-personal skills
- The Programs Officer is expected to spend 50% of his/her time in the field.