Finance & compliance partnership officer
Please send your resume with the motivation letter stating in the subject the title of the position
• Assist in partner organizations sub-grant agreements finalization, to include budgets, reporting schedules, payment schedules, final proposal and amendments, if any.
• Follow up with all partner to ensure reports are submitted on time, promptly reviewed and followed up for feedback actions to be implemented in coordination with the project manager.
•Make sure that the actual activities spending is compliance with the forecasted budget.
• Follow up with Account payable to ensure timely partner payments.
• Regular visits to partners to check the quality of the supporting documents of any financial data in accordance of Rules and procedures.
• Cross check partner financial report with partner narrative report.
• Analysis of partners financial report on monthly bass.
• Follow up with partners field visits.
• Prepare project Budget follow up on monthly basis.
• Checking General ledgers / Transaction lists from donor compliance perspective before submitting donor financial reports.
• Cross checking Donor financial report with Narrative financial report.
• Scanning and organizing supporting documents of donor financial report.
• Assist in preparing financial donor reports.
• Prepare sample checks requested by auditors.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Qualifications: Degree in Finance or Business school from a recognized university in Lebanon
CMA or related certificates is a plus
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience is similar job in finance, procurement, donor relation departments preferably in NGO.
Skills: Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Excellent verbal and written communication
Organized and able to meet deadlines
Support partners in timely reporting &deal with partners inquiries at all times.
Managing all donor financial and compliance reporting
Work closely with PM and Finance unit.
Scope of Authority
- Obeyed by Ruwwad COC & PSEA policy
Reports directly to the PM designated for the project.
- North Lebanon