Junior Monitoring & Evaluation Position- M&E Specialist
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Email:
Rene Moawad is seeking a Junior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist to join its team.
Scope of work
- Develop data collection methods for adequate monitoring of the program performance. (These methods may include field visits, quarterly reports, specialized surveys, etc.…)
- Elaborate data collection material and templates for the monitoring plan.
- Conduct survey’s meetings and interviews with beneficiaries to highlight success stories and work progress.
- Write success and highlight stories
- Develop Monitoring and evaluation plans
- Elaborate Performance Management Plans
- Manage, organize and archive supporting documents.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Masters’ Degree in Social, Political Sciences or other related fields. 1-2 years of qualifying experience may compensate for a master’s degree.
- Previous experience in M&E
- Very knowledgeable in Excel
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure
- Ability to work in the office and travel on-location.
- Mastery of computerized tools, specifically M&E Software and Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
26 Nov, 2018
Friday, 23 November 2018
Period of Employment
1500 to 2000 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
1 to 2 years