HR Assistant- North
To be considered for this recruitment, salary history, and 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after interview) with the date of availability to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following to be considered: HR Assistant-North
Essential Functions and Areas of Accountability:
General HR Deliverables
- Ensure a consistent and accurate implementation of all HR policies and procedures; any deviation from the procedure should be approved first by the HR Manager;
- Follow up on the daily attendance of staff by being informed on lateness, absence, and any other changes which is affecting employee’s daily attendance;
- Perform a variety of HR support duties; copying, scanning, printing, typing, translating, assisting in organizing HR events, communicating with staff, assisting in HR trainings and workshops, assisting in developing HR reports;
- Assist in distributing and collecting official documents between staff & the HR Department and vice versa, e.g: medical insurance forms, official letters and other related documents whenever needed.
- Collect and review the time-sheets for staff after being collected and review the allocation before sending them to the HR Department in Beirut.
Recruitment Process Support:
- Assist and closely follow up scheduling of interviews with shortlisted applicants and sending the right communication e-mails to applicants accordingly;
- Assist in the HR Orientation Sessions for new staff allocated by preparing and printing out all needed documents in alignment with the HR policies and procedures and in close coordination with the relevant HR Member;
- Assist in filling in the needed forms for the new hires as requested while paying close attention to quality of work;
- Open hard copy files for new hires after double checking that all policies and required documents are signed; and submit the needed file to the HR department in Beirut;
- Support in entering new hires information and updating current staff information in the HR database and scan all needed documents accordingly;
- Closely follow up on the on-boarding meetings between the employee and their direct supervisor.
- Act in a highly professional and objective manner under all kinds of circumstances with internal staff and external parties while keeping the HR team regularly well informed and updated;
- Attend and actively participate at the HR meetings in the North and Beirut as requested;
- Assist in the policy orientation of newly recruited Outreach Workers and Volunteers whenever requested.
- North Lebanon