Consortium Partnership Coordinator
To be considered for this recruitment, salary history, and 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after interview) with the date of availability to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following to be considered: “Consortium Partnership Coordinator-Beirut".
Grants Partnership Management:
- Act as a focal point between RI and external partners for all aspects of grants management and reporting.
- Draft sub agreements and amendments with partners in accordance with RI and donor regulations in coordination with the RI’s Regional Program Award Management focal point, and under the guidance of the Consortium Manager.
- Ensure partners understand donor and RI requirements, and remain available and responsive for all questions and support.
- Coordinate with consortium members to ensure standardization of partnership procedures where applicable.
- Support Consortium Manager in gathering all necessary information to complete donor reports, required on a monthly basis.
- Contribute to oversight of implementation of program and operational activities of consortium partners in alignment with agreed work plan, sub grant agreements, and donor requirements to ensure accurate fulfilment of grants by partners.
- In coordination with Finance Team, follow up with partners on financial management issues, including spenddown planning, financial reporting, documentation, etc.
- Coordinate with Finance Team to ensure payments to partners are executed on time.
- Coordinate with Operations Team to ensure procurement processes are correctly implemented.
- Participate in consortium meetings as requested, including mobilization and regularly scheduled operational meetings.
- Ensure an adequate attendance and active participation in all Staff Care trainings as requested by the Organization and Country office.