Cash For Education (CFE) Program Coordinator
To be considered for this recruitment, salary history, and 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after interview) with the date of availability to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following to be considered: “Cash For Education (CFE) Program Coordinator -Bekaa"
Program Implementation Management
- In coordination with programs’ staff and other departments (when required); design, implement, and update accordingly the programs’ work plan. (This includes mapping phases, conducting assessments, identification of beneficiaries (RAIS scoring), distribution phase, follow up and monitoring phase through PDMs, OMs, etc).
- In coordination with RI's Program Manager, MEAL Team, and RI program’s staff, compile program activity information, evaluating progress towards achievement of program outcomes.
- Ensure proper mobilization and daily implementation of all programs’ field related activities (technically and operationally) through constant internal coordination and regular follow up with relevant RI staff in all departments (HR, Operations, Finance, and MEAL) with the oversight of the Program Manager
- Provide support on administrative / logistical matters supporting in program mobilization and follow up.
- Maintain constant updates on community status (Refugee and Host) in the designated areas of intervention (Bekaa), communicating any updates to the Program Manager and RI programs’ staff as necessary. This includes the evolving security situation in the targeted areas.
- Provide technical guidance and support to programs’ staff on programs’ related activities.
- Work closely with RI's program staff to ensure the proper implementation of the programs functioning in the targeted areas.
- Conduct regular field visits to RI’s community centers.
- Work closely with operations department to equip RI’s community centers.
- Follow up with operation department on all requests submitted by the program team.
Team Management and Employee Supervision
- Ensure direct supervision and coordination with the Centers Supervisors in relation to programs’ activities with the oversight of the CFE Program Manager.
- Responsible for managing the Centers Supervisors, including but not limited to: employee relations, grievances, leaves’ management, empowerment, training and development, performance objectives, capacity building, completion of performance evaluations in a comprehensive and timely manner;
- Issues faced in any of the above mentioned aspects should be reported to the HR Team and Program Manager; all decisions taken should be in alignment with RI’s policies and procedures.
- Responsible for supporting staff to make decisions within their level, taking leadership to resolve issues, and collaborating with the Program Manager for resolution of issues at a higher level or if assistance is requested;
- Conduct regular team meetings with field staff to follow up on programmatic implementation.
- Maintain good inter-team dynamics and communication building the necessary capacity of the field staff to ensure accurate meet of program indicators and enhancing program development.