Livelihoods Case Manager (Job Counseling)-Tripoli
To be considered for this recruitment, salary history, and 3 professional supervisory references (whom we may contact after interview) with the date of availability to [email protected]. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The email subject line MUST include the following to be considered: “Case Manager_Tripoli"
- Regularly monitoring the vocational training activities to ensure all implemented activities are aligned with the action plan and standards agreed on, and highlight any significant deviance;
- Upon completion of vocational training provided to program-participants, the Case Manager will work to ensure an accurate alignment between the people we serve in order to place them in jobs that fit their new skills, prioritizing jobs created through each municipality’s Job Creation Plan as applicable;
- In alignment with the above, the job holder is expected to demonstrate a strong engagement initiative with the participating households;
- Conduct skills assessment to the program-participants and match them with the adequate vocational trainings.
- Conduct household field visits to the cases that will be directly managed by the Job Holder;
- Set and identify the work plan in order to adequately assess, and manage those individuals who were unable to complete or graduate from the vocational trainings; this requires from the job holder to (1) set a plan for gathering information and data about the reasons behind the lack of completion; (2) Ensure that the right plans are set to work with the people we serve to find workable solutions to their challenges and employment opportunities;
- Provide Job Counseling to program-participants who will complete the vocational trainings to ensure that they work in safe conditions and their rights are preserved. In addition, ensure close follow-up with the people we serve to provide needed support in order to excel in their new jobs;
- Contribute to the development of livelihoods referral system, and regularly update service mapping of service providers within the area of intervention;
- Through adequate info-gathering and research, closely identify those cases whom will not accept to withdraw their children from labor. Those cases will be referred to Himaya for follow-up to ensure a comprehensive approach;
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism while working or coordinating with the people we serve, their family members, and any internal or external party; any incident or work-related conflict should be immediately reported to the Program Coordinator. The Job holder should avoid going into any work-related communication which might jeopardize the relationship of RI with any party.
- The job holder should demonstrate a high level of cultural sensitivity, professionalism, politeness and objectivity when dealing with the people we serve and all internal/external parties under all circumstances;
- Responsible on preparing and submitting weekly & monthly reports and submission to the Livelihoods Program Coordinator in a timely manner;
- The job holder must ensure that the reports are developed while emphasizing quality and accuracy at all times.
- Actively participate in coordination meetings when requested by the Program Coordinator;