Kindly send your CV to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the job title in the subject "IT Officer"
1. Role and Responsibilities:
- Data management and security:
Participates in the design, selection and implementation of technical solutions for data storage, sharing and security at mission level, in coordination with field and HQ teams
Installs, configures and manages the NAS, verifies that the system is functioning properly
Supervises the data backup and data security procedures at mission level and ensures required technical means (hardware, antivirus, networks) are available and operational
For the coordination office:
Is responsible for the implementation of the data backup procedure, through regular reminders and verifications with all departments
Ensures all computers use an updated antivirus as per PU-AMI standards
Once the mission migration to office 365 is completed, supports users in getting started with office 365 tools.
Checks that each user has a correct configuration of OneDrive for their local data backup.
Configures correctly the routers to secure each base environment
Reports any issue or breach of data security procedures.
- IT management procedures:
Drafts procedures and defines standards for IT management at mission level (data backup and security, configuration standards, users guidelines and rules…) in coordination with LogCo and HQ technical referent
Supports the implementation of procedures and standards at mission level, through trainings, guidelines sharing and regular visits to field offices
Monitors the implementation and compliance to IT management procedures at mission level and reports any issue
- IT park and maintenance:
Receives requests and provides technical support to field teams for maintenance of IT equipment, either through internal or external solutions
Followsup on the condition and capacity of the IT park at mission level, consolidates needs for maintenance, replacement and procurement, and reports them to the Logistics Coordinator
Provides support for purchases of IT equipment (needs definition, specifications, evaluation of offers)
For coordination office, is responsible for the maintenance of all IT equipment
Windows server and access management
- Emails management:
Is the focal point at mission level for all issues related to email addresses management: receives requests, coordinates with HQ, and followsup for all addition or configuration of email addresses
Followsup all email addresses setup and access information at mission level, and ensures confidentiality of this information as per PU-AMI standards.
- Internet provision
- For coordination office, is the focal point for the configuration of the internet provision setup, receives any requests or complaints and liaises with the supplier to solve them
- Monitors the reliability and efficiency of internet provision services and equipment for all PUAMI offices and GHs in Lebanon
- Provides technical feedback on alternative internet provision options available, and supports the selection process
2. PRIORITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Draft procedures and standards for IT management at mission level and ensure implementation and followup
- Migration to Office 365 configuration for all mission, in coordination with HQ
- Identify maintenance needs and solutions at mission level
3. Mandatory requirements
- Language skills: Fluent in Arabic and English (spoken, read, written)
- Education degree: University degree in computer science.
- Work experience: minimum 2 years’ experience in IT and system support
- Knowledge and skills: Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server (AD, DNS, TCP/IP, GPO), router and firewall configuration, Microsoft Office, Office 365 knowledge.
- Computer Languages: VBA, VBScript
- Other: Valid driving license (minimum 1 year)
- Work in relief
- Honest and trustworthy
- Reliable, rigorous and well organized
- Able and willing to learn to extend his/her scope of work
- Able to manage priorities, take initiatives and work without constant supervision
- Motivated and dedicated to his/her job