Subnission only accepted throught the link:
The primary responsibilities of this short-term assignment are to work closely with the LEEP programme team and its beneficiaries to highlight program impact and successes and disseminate the information using the different media channels currently available.
This is a part-time position, for 2 days a week, under the direction and supervision of the Senior Communication and Outreach Consultant..
- Work closely with technical staff and partners to develop story line ideas and related online content on program activities and achievements; In addition to collecting pictures.
- Develop a social media calendar every 8 weeks in advance
- Manage LEEP’s social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts.
- Participate in the production of a monthly program e-newsletter highlighting project activities, partners and events
- Write V1 of the LEEP success stories identified by the team. Conduct site visits if needed.
- Draft and edit the above using professional-level English and Arabic.
- Monthly social media calendar. 1 days/month
- Bi-weekly post on LEEP social media channels (Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn)
- 3 draft case studies (1 per month) on LEEP beneficiaries
- 3 draft monthly news letters
The consultant will report directly to the Senior Communications Consultant. He/she will work closely with the other nominated members within the STEP Technical Team and the Team Leader to collaborate on the necessary tasks and activities to successfully complete the programme rebranding.
Level of Effort
This assignment will require up to 100 days worth of effort between 1 September 2020 through 31 August 2021. This assumes 2 days/week effort to complete the tasks above.