Call for Resumes - USAID/Lebanon Trade and Investment Facilitation (TIF) Upcoming Activity
Interested candidates should submit a CV, emphasizing relevant expertise, to [email protected] with subject line "Trade and Investment."
Palladium seeks long-term candidates with capabilities and experience in one or more of the following technical areas, preferably related to Lebanon and/or other markets in the region:
- Trade facilitation and harmonization
- Trade policy development and implementation
- Export promotion, market linkages, international markets development
- Investment attraction and facilitation
- Financial sector deepening and financial product development
- Private sector development, including firm level assistance for marketing, export quality and standards compliance, access to finance
- Institutional capacity building
- USAID Program management, finance and operations, grants management
- Degree in business, economics, finance or other closely related field.
- At least eight years’ experience in finance, trade facilitation, investment attraction, market systems, private sector development, monitoring and evaluation, or other expertise listed above.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven experience developing and finalizing high quality deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working proficiency in English required
- At least five years’ experience in economic development in Lebanon/Middle East region preferred.
- At least three years’ experience on donor-funded projects for economic growth preferred.