Duties and responsibilities:
Under the management of the M&E & PD Manager, the M& E Officer will be responsible to:
Ø Support the projects/ programs coordinators in writing the technical and narrative reports;
Ø Support the development of the projects M&E strategy, including data collection methods and reporting deadlines;
Ø Provide relevant timely updates on targets (reports) against the project Logical Framework;
Ø Implement indicators set by the direct manager and coordinate with project/field staff to collect data against these;
Ø Provide project/field staff with M&E tools and support them in their use;
Ø Conduct field visits to report project progress;
Ø Participate in Focus Groups, establish complaints mechanisms, conduct interviews, coach on questionnaires and surveys usage;
Ø Assist with periodic statistical reports: monthly/quarterly or annual according to EU requirements.
Conditions of Work
Ø The M&E Officer will be assist in the development of the existing and new projects, by writing the technical proposals under the supervision of the M&E PD Manager;
Ø The M&E Officer will be based in his/her areas of daily activities (Akkar, North, Beirut/Mont Lebanon, Bekaa, South and Nabatiyeh).
- University (Bachelors) Degree in any Social or Natural Sciences (i.e. Politics, Economics, International Development, Public Administration);
- 3 years previous experience in the design and implementation of M&E systems for development or humanitarian projects;
- Excellent ICT skills (including Excel and datasets);
- Excellent knowledge of PCM and M&E methodologies;
- Experience of report writing for development/humanitarian projects;
- Experience of working on an EU funded project/knowledge of EU rules and regulations.