Duties and responsibilities:
Support the MSL central activities and coordinate closely with the Executive responsible to carry-on MSL missions and achieve the related objectives.
Program and Service Delivery: carry-on and supervise the implementation of programs and projects activities and manage local communication & communities networking.
Financial and administrative management of the centre resources and obey by the MSL internal rules and regulations within the budget guidelines according to current laws.
Human Resource management of the centre in close cooperation with the HRD central unit.
Community and Public Relations: identify and propose partnership opportunities and innovative ideas to respond to local community’s needs. Strive to disseminate strong and positive image of MSL to relevant stakeholders.
Report periodically and ad hoc to Executive Responsible on essential matters and activities related to the unit and formulate recommendations on how to improve processes and simplify them.
Conditions of Work
- Working under the Lebanese work law, during and outside the working hours according to work requirements and conditions.
- Work based at MSL main office or centers according to work requirements and conditions.
Master’s degree in management, social, economic or political sciences or relevant discipline with minimum 7 years of experience in strategic management, including 3 years of experience at senior managerial level.
Bachelor’s degree in management, social, economic or political sciences or relevant discipline with 10 years of experience in strategic management including 5 years of experience at senior managerial level.
- Laws, decrees and regulations that govern Ngo’s work in Lebanon
- Knowledge of organisational theories and strategic planning
- Master factors influencing decision-making processes.
- Knowledge of organisational theories and HR management and motivation
- Financial Management principles and techniques
- Familiarity with international donor’s process and procedures
- Leadership, management and organization skills
- Computer skills
- Communication skills (written and verbal) and follow-up
- Initiative and time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical, logical thought process
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence at a senior level.
- Strong personal commitment to the vision, mission, goals and values of MSL.
- Self-confidence and honesty
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and transparent
- Flexibility in dealing with others
- Confidentiality of information
- Team work spirit
- North Lebanon