Invitation to Bid– Preferred Supplier Agreement for Provision of Portable Cabin
MAG is inviting competent, professional and established suppliers’/service providers capable to supply to the above location and does have a valid registration, Tax documents to respond to the Bid.
The aim of this Bidding process is to select one or multiple suppliers with whom to sign a Framework Agreement (FWA) for the duration of one year for the provision of the above-mentioned goods.
Should you require further information or clarification on the tender requirements, please contact at the following address below or Sharif.firstname.lastname@example.org
Portable Cabin (specifications )
- Manufactured using strong materials
- 3 x 3 x 2.7 meters .
- 1 meter square – 2 x Aluminium framed windows .
- Electrical wirings .
- Entrance door 85 x 210 cm .
- Vinyl coated metal floor .
- Entrance steps .
- Additional Toilet 1.2 meter square .
How to apply
1. The Contracting Authority must receive the tenders before the closure date specified in section
2. They must include all the documents specified in section 11 of these Instructions and be sent to the following address Completed tender documents should be submitted to email@example.com, or deposited in the MAG Lebanon tender box situated at Salami Building, Der El Zahrani Main road, Nabatieh between the hours of 8am to 15:30pm.
All tenders, including annexes and all supporting documents, must be submitted in a sealed envelope bearing only
- the submission address
- the reference code of this tender procedure
- the items tendered for
- the words ‘Not to be opened before the tender opening session’ in English
- the name of the tenderer.
3. For Further information Kindly Check the uploaded DOCX File(Annex A-Tender instructions for Portable cabin) then follow the below link for the other forms: