Site Manager – Arsal Isolation Center
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to the below email address by July 16th, 2020 and specify the position in the subject of your email, otherwise it will not be considered.
Email: [email protected]
Subject: Site Manager-Aarsal Isolation Center
Please note that only selected applicants will be contacted for a test and an interview
In light of increasing its emergency response in Lebanon to support in the fight against COVID-19, Médecins Sans Frontières Switzerland is looking for a Site Manager for a COVID-19 Isolation Center in Aarsal. In case of a significant increase in cases, the Isolation Center will be used to isolate asymptomatic or mild COVID-19 patients and will operate 24/7.
The Site Manager will be hired for a “standby/waiting list”. Upon hiring, the selected candidate will receive a paid training of 1-2 days. After that, a working contract will be established only if needed.
-Starting date: to be determined
-Type of contract: Service contract, undetermined period
- Place of work: Aarsal
The Site Manager will oversee an Isolation Centre, supervising the daily logistic activities, and coordinating with the Isolation Center team and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth running and uninterrupted coverage of services and care to patients, according to standards and protocols.
- Overseeing all daily operations of the site, including administrative tasks, food, laundry, water, cleaning and supplies
- Supporting MSF project management in coordination with all stakeholders to ensure smooth running and uninterrupted coverage of services, resolving problems and issues
- Supervising a maintenance agent and oversee the hygiene agents and security guards, including coordination of staff schedules and ensuring adequate coverage
- Maintaining safety, confidentiality and professional ethics for patients and staff
- Planning and ensuring ongoing availability of supplies and equipment for the site
- Implementing all guidelines and procedures related to safety, Personal Prevention Equipment (PPE), decontamination and waste management, infection control, fire prevention and PSEA
- Ensuring adherence to all rules, policies, procedures and standards by staff and patients
- Performing other duties as required by the MSF management
Age between 25-50 years, good health and no suffering from chronic diseases representing increased vulnerability to infection with COVID-19 (medical certificate to be provided), willingness to work in high-risk COVID environment
Essential secondary education and formal technical training
Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant position mandatory, preferred previous experience with MSF or another INGO in humanitarian context, management experience essential
Native Arabic speaker, fluency in English (oral & written) mandatory
Essential computer literacy (word, excel)
Position based in Aarsal and access to the Center may be requested at night and/or during weekend, thus flexibility regarding working hours and possibility of transport to the Center at day & night time required