Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate quality, timely and effective protection responses to the needs of populations of concern
- Identify opportunities to mainstream protection methodologies and integrate protection safeguards in operational responses in all sectors
- Contribute to designing a comprehensive protection strategy and represents the organization externally on protection related issues
- Build and maintain effective interfaces with communities of concern, local authorities and other protection and assistance stakeholders
- Enforce compliance of staff with global protection policies and standards of professional integrity in the delivery of protection services
- Enforce compliance with, and integrity of, all protection standard operating procedures
- Monitor the project activities and outputs against project log frames, timeframes and budgets
- Ensure the monthly follow-up on budgets through coordination with PICs, finance and logistics within MF-RHSU and if necessary finance and logistic departments
- Ensure the proper policy, standards, and codes of conduct are enforced
- Implement staff building capacity in accordance with adequate international guidelines and technical manuals
- Provides guidance to the protection staff
- Team management
- Knowledge of project management
- Leadership skills
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills, demonstrating diplomacy and tact.
- Promotes teamwork and able to influence and motivate individuals.
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the team and organization.
- Analytical and strategic planning skills.
- High level communication and people skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills able to negotiate effectively between different stakeholders, and to represent the project.
- Extensive experience in representation and networking, in particular with Governments, humanitarian and development actors and donors
21 Sep, 2020
Wednesday, 30 September 2020
Period of Employment:
2000 to 2500 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
• BA/BS in Law, International Law, Political Science, Social Sciences, or any related field
3 to 5 years