Currently, the Makhzoumi Foundation Relief and Humanitarian Services Unit is implementing partner with UNHCR to deliver emergency and recovery projects in and Protection, case management, Health and Livelihood Recovery sectors. Makhzoumi Foundation is currently implementing projects in all these sectors in support of those within Lebanon affected by the Syrian crisis, as well as other non-Syrian refugees.
Enumerators will be paired up in teams of 2 people and will be expected to carry out an average of 10 household visits a day. Enumerators are responsible for the scheduling of their household visits with the relevant UNHCR registered families prior to their visit. The household visit will be guided by a questionnaire which will be completed by the assessor in two ways:
1. By filling out the questions section of the questionnaire based on the answers given by the beneficiaries.
2. By filling out the observation section in the questionnaire for potential referral to UNCHR or other partners for follow up.
The questionnaire will be made available in electronic format and tablets will be provided for this purpose. Enumerators will be provided with 2 days of training on the completion of the questionnaire.
Assessor teams will be supported by Field Team Leaders who will coordinate daily movements, provide assistance as needed and monitor daily activities.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Conduct
- Awareness of and commitment to maintaining confidentiality
- Awareness of and commitment to anti-discriminatory attitudes and behaviour
- Ability and understanding of acting according to the best interests of children and/or vulnerable individuals
- Ensures personal and professional accountability at all times
- Respecting professional boundaries and avoiding conflicts of interest
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to the values, vision and mission of the Makhzoumi Foundation
- Commitment to the Makhzoumi Foundation code of conduct
- Fluent in Arabic and working knowledge of English.
- ITC literate.
- Willing to travel across Greater Beirut