Project Coordinator (Makassed Health Care Bureau in Collaboration with INGO)
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Contact Person Email:
- Tasks and Scope of Work:
- Responsible for the implementation of all the project activities.
Conduct Awareness Sessions.
- Carry out all necessary preparations as per the terms of the work plan to ensure proper project implementation as per the approved timeline.
- Communicates with the concerned CBO’s to ensure involvement and participation.
- Supervises the selection of community members and community leaders.
- Participates in the selection of trainers.
- Ensures that training venues are suitable (within the work area if possible).
- Participates in the evaluation of training needs in cooperation with trainers.
- Follow-up on the implementation of the training sessions and meetings and oversees work progress.
- Designs community activities in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinates between the various actors (implementing partners, trainers, target groups,and provides logistical support and services to the program).
- Submits monthly reports.
- Attends coordination meetings.
- Monitors and evaluates program activities, and submits a final evaluation report (progress, achievements, challenges and lessons learned).
- Key competencies
- Must be Good With Numbers.
- Good Organizational Skills.
Good communication (verbal and written), Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work in a team.
- Excellent analytical, and writing skills.
- Oriented and able to meet strict timelines for outputs.
- Self-motivated, versatile and adaptable to different cultures and people;
- Experience in providing assistance and support in evaluation and performance monitoring.
19 Dec, 2019
Thursday, 19 December 2019
Period of Employment:
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
2 to 3 years