Interested candidates should send CV, and a cover letter is a must (any application without a cover letter will not be taken into consideration).
Residing in Saida is a must,
Deadline for the submission of applications by the candidates is 28th, May, 2019
The mail shall be entitled by "Programme Director".
Email: [email protected]
For further information or inquiries you can contact Ms. Dalal Chehade: landline:07721246 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm.
About Maarouf Saad Social & Cultural Foundation (MSSCF):
The Maarouf Saad Social and Cultural Foundation (MSSCF) was founded in 1978 to provide educational, health, and social services to under-privileged communities in Saida. Operating without discrimination and with special attention to vulnerable groups, the organization strives to spread human and citizenship rights awareness within the communities it services. Also, MSSCF is running three primary healthcare units, one community out-reach center, and a Rescue Department Unit. MSSCF creates social, educational, and health development programs in partnership with the local community, encouraging their participation through initiatives tailored to their needs; these include topics on healthcare, community awareness and social assistance programs, as well as children's day summer activities.
MSSCF is recruiting a Programme Director who will have the overall responsibility for the coordination of development, monitoring and management of the organization’s program on behalf of, and in close collaboration with, the director. This includes inter alia project implementation according to strategies, donor obligations, annual plans and budgets, and in accordance with overall guidelines and strategy and Policies. The Programme Director is responsible for personnel management, including delivery of delegated tasks, coordination and communication with sector stakeholders including partners and donor relations, in particular resource mobilization and reporting.
- Strategic and administrative management of MSSCF program, based on an up-to-date contextual understanding.
- Ensure that relevant strategies, policies and routines are in place and adhered to.
- Security of program staff and program assets, including the development and maintenance of updated and relevant Security Instructions and Crisis Management Plan for the MSSCF program.
- Monitor and direct the program according to strategies, plans and policies, analyze and evaluate performance, and identify areas for improvement.
- Personnel management.
- Financial management, including budgeting, monitoring and reporting.
- Build and maintain good working relationships and trust with partners and other relevant stakeholders.
- Put in place and maintain calibrated quality management of all aspects of the program and its activities.
- Lead the senior management team for the organization, taking responsibility for overall development of the organization and synergies with other programs.
- Motivate for synergy and further cross-utilization of resources.
- Monitor the development of the humanitarian and development situation in MSSCFs area of operations
- Secure sound implementation of projects, including coherence between activity, finance and budget.
- Develop and maintain a proper program document hierarchy, reporting and annual plans.
- Close coordination with all relevant stakeholders, including but not limited to partners and donors.
- Supervise and have regular one to one follow-up and evaluation talks with program staff and facilitate their capacity development.
- Develop and implement advocacy and communications plans
- Ensure timely development and submission of narrative and financial plans and reports,
- Map and mobilize resources for the programs, including donor strategies and fundraising.
- Contribute to the overall internal controls of the organization and ensure that findings in audit reports are corrected and lessons learned.
- Ensure fully preparation for new projects; follow up the pre and post period of implementation) and seek fundraising opportunities.
- Represent MSSCF's and attend with the Executive Director or alone in and outside Lebanon; visits to official Institutions, coordination and networking meetings, workshops, seminars, and selected events”.
- Previous experience from the NGO sector minimum three years.
- Management experience
- Knowledge with implementing strategies, plans and achieving objectives.
- Good political intuition and an understanding of political processes and ability to process sensitive information with discretion.
- Previous working relations or experience of liaison and networking with partner organizations and donors.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English (spoken and written). French is an advantage, and professional writing skills are required
- Good knowledge in computer handling and data acquisition.
- Good local knowledge about Saida and its surrounding.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to transfer knowledge, identify and resolve program issues and communicate these effectively with relevant stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work calmly under pressure and limited guidance and supervision.
- Cultural sensitivity
- Strong sense of organization and planning
- Analytical, systematic and structured.
- South Lebanon