Primary Health Center (PHC) Accreditation Project Advisor
Roles and Responsibilities
The PHC Accreditation Project Advisor leads and oversees the preparation, rollout and monitoring of the Medico-Social PHCs’ MoPH accreditation transformation initiative. He/she shall monitor all activities and measure their performance based on pre-set performance measurements according to MoPH requirements, standards, policies and procedures.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Strategic Roles and Responsibilities
- Communicate internally (e.g Medico-Social HQ functions, Branch local committee, partner national societies) and externally (e.g. MoPH) about the MS’s PHC accreditation plans and objectives.
- Align MSD’s protocols, policies and procedures with the MoPH accreditation standards and requirements.
Operational Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the branch administrator at PHC level to communicate objectives and KPI’s and ensure that accountabilities and responsibilities are clear at the commencement of the accreditation process, and foster cooperation between the different LRC functions, if necessary, to achieve accreditation objectives.
- Work with MS Operations Managers and local branch committees to prioritize and schedule implementation of projects
- Ensure sufficient access of PHCs to the required project implementation tools
- Organize rollout workshops/meetings with internal and external stakeholders to gather their requirements
- Oversee the provision of all MoPH requirements (e.g. specified Human Resources, Center Locality, Information System/Software)
- Identify non-compliant activities and take corrective measures required to achieve MoPH accreditation
- Capture issues and risks and ensure timely resolution and escalation where appropriate
- Manage and track issues and potential improvements during the pilot accreditation phase
- Provide direct support and hold periodical internal meetings with relevant PHCs to enable sufficient follow up while driving change management
- Identify gaps and variances from planned project phases and budget, and take corrective actions
- Develop and communicate periodical progress reports for internal and external stakeholders as necessary
- Gather feedback from PHC personnel on ways of improvement of the implementation process and incorporate the most optimal implementation methods of the project as necessary
- Ensure PHC personnel undergo the necessary trainings required to support in achieving MoPH accreditation according to MoPH standards
Function Specific Experience
- Experience in a leadership role & project management is preferred
- Experience in MoPH PHC Accreditation process is preferred
Industry Related Experience
- Experience in similar volunteer-based organizations or humanitarian organization is preferred
Languages and Computer Knowledge
- Arabic, English and French
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)