Updated Version /LOST announces a tender for the purchase of “Agricultural pesticides” funded by BMZ
1. General remarks and special condition: the offered pesticides must be in accordance to our specification, sound, fair and in merchantable quality.
- The product must be available in regional stocks.
- Part shipments are not allowed.
2. Specification / Quantity: 130 Kg of Pyridaben used to treat insects (Acarose) that affects apple trees , 80 L of Spirodeclofen used to Acarose eggs that affect apple trees, 79 L of Difenoconazol liquid fungicides, 100 L of Deltametrine liquid contact insecticide, 155 L of Chlorpyriphos Non – systemic insecticide with contact , stomach and respiratory action, 1.77 kg of Rimoslforon powder herbicides used to broomrapes (orobanche) that affect solanacea family, 80 Kg of Lamda – cylothrine systemic insecticides, 6 L of Chlorothalonil liquid fungicides, 50 L of Azoxystrobin liquid fungicides, 80 Kg of Fosetyl aluminum powder fungicides, 40 L of Imidacloprid liquid insecticides, 50 Kg of Acetamiprid systemic insecticides powder, 20 L of Penconazol systemic liquid fungicides, 20 Kg of Emamectine benzoate fungicides, 95 Kg of Thiamethoxam systemic insecticides, 50 L of Abamectine liquid insecticides and 50 Kg of Methomyl systemic insecticides used to trips.
3. Samples: samples are not required
4. Delivery condition: Agricultural medicines must be delivered to LOST farm in Baalbeck – Adous Area
5. Delivery date of Pesticides: 21/07/2020 or before
6. Prices: All offered prices must be indicated in US Dollar only. Quotations stated in other currencies will not be considered during the awarding process. Prices must include transportation, Value added Tax (VAT).
7. Inspection, Acceptance and Rejection: LOST reserves the right to inspect and test through its representatives all Goods ordered under the Contract at any time and place. The Contractor, without additional charge, shall provide all facilities for inspection and all necessary support to ensure that inspections can be performed in such a manner as not to unduly delay delivery of the Goods.
LOST may reject any goods supplied under the Contract that do not meet the requirements of the Contract or apply a penalty for Goods not fully conforming to such requirements. Rejection of the Goods shall be made as soon as practicable after delivery of the Goods to their final destination.
Neither any inspection carried out by representatives of LOST nor any acceptance of the Goods or part thereof by LOST nor any omission by LOST to inspect, accept and/or reject the Goods or part thereof shall release Contractor from its responsibility for such Goods that are not in accordance with the requirements of the Contract, including warranties.
8. Ordering Party:
The Lebanese Organization of Studies and Training
Baalbeck – Ras Ein – lakkis BLD
+961 8 377075 – EXT.120
Requests for clarifications and questions should be sent by mail to: [email protected]
9. Conditions for submission: only Suppliers that gots:
Company license registration, commercial register, commercial broadcasting, certificate of registration with the Ministry of Finance and certificate of registration with Vaule added Tax (VAT), are allowed to participate in the tender.
11. Deadline for submitting tender documents: Thursday 9/07/2020 at 2:00 PM. Any bid submitted after the closing date of the tender will be rejected.
How to apply
Tender Documents: technical and financial proposal will be shared on Daleel Madani.
LOST request that the documents of the tender (technical and financial) proposal must be submitted by hand in closed, separated and sealed stamped envelopes, with the name of the bidder, telephone number, name and tender number attached to the Lebanese Organization for Studies and Training at its main branch in Baalbeck, Ras Al-Ain Street, Al-Lakis building, second floor- at the Secretariat's office (secretarial).
Bid Opening: LOST will hold a tender opening session in the presence of bidders (if they wish to attend) On Friday 10/07/2020, at 11:00 am, at LOST Office at Lakkis Building 2nd floor, Ras El Ein Street, Baalbek-Lebanon.