Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide logistical and administrative support for all LAH activities.
- Assist in procurement and procurement procedures
- Liaise with stakeholders including teachers, partners, suppliers, funders …
- Attend meetings and take minutes. Assist in organizing events, workshops, and conferences.
- Contribute to the dissemination of information about the organizations’ activities in various media platforms.
- Support in financial booking and other relevant financial procedures
- Manage a database
- Provide any additional support needed by the team.
Skills and Competencies:
- Fluency in Microsoft office and other relevant software
- Excellent writing skills and oral communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Knowledge of NGO/INGO work.
- Dynamic attitude and team player skills. .Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Attention to details and high professionalism.
- Eperience in project implementtion
- Experience in social media platform management is desirable.
- Experience in managing websites is desirable.
- Financial management skills are desirable.