Capacity Building Program for Nonprofis
LAU-CEP NGO Capacity Building Program (10-courses) focuses on the fundamental needs of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) aiming at enhancing the growth of a strong dynamic and influential NGO movement. The emphasis of the Program is mainly on NGO management and development.
CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAM FOR NONPROFITS OUTLINE:
- Introduction to Nonprofits
- Fundraising Planning & Development
- Social Marketing & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Strategic Planning
- Working with Volunteers
- Project Management
- Concept Paper & Proposal Writing
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Organizational Leadership
- The training is targeted to whom work in non-governmental and nonprofits organization
- This training is targeted to develop skills of all NGO aspects
- Each instructor is specialized in the course they will deliver
- Class-room environment provides networking opportunities.
- Group Exercises
- Real Life Examples
- Ensure the Transfer Of Learning To The Workplace.
FOR REGISTRATION & FURTHER ASSISTANCE:
Call: +961 1 786456 Ext: 1964