Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
Please send your CV to email@example.com. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please mention the position "Kindergarten Tutor- FVDL" in your email subject.
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Human Resources Officer
Contact Person Email:
- Tutor basic academic skills, including alphabet, letter recognition, numbers, and others in Arabic and English (reading and writing).
- Lead students through creative play and hands-on activities.
- Tailor the lessons according to the abilities of the children in the classroom.
- Coordinate with other kindergarten tutors and school principal.
- Conduct regular tutors’ and parents’ meetings.
- Apply JRS policies during class time.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and team working skills.
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential.
- Experience in planning class programs.
- Experience in participatory programs.
- Must be capable of tutoring 2 languages; Arabic and English.
- Experience in working with refugees is a plus.
26 Nov, 2018
Friday, 16 November 2018
Period of Employment
FVDL Center, Sin el Fil/Bourj Hammoud
< 800 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
University level degree in Nursery, Education, Literature or any other similar program
1 to 2 years