English Tutor for Learning Support
Please send CV to email@example.com. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please mention the position “English Tutor for Learning Support - FVDL" in your email subject.
The English tutor will be responsible of providing learning support - English language and Homework - to school-age children who follow the formal education program.
- Teach English language to school-age children (grade 1-6) and support them in their daily homework.
- Coordinate with the program’s social worker.
- Attend regular meetings with the program coordinator.
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent spoken and written language skills.
- Experience in planning, preparing, and delivering lessons.
- Experience in working with school-age children.
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
- Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Highly approachable and trustworthy.