Project Activator (North Lebanon)
Interested candidates are requested to:
Submit the CV and cover letter to [email protected].
Subject of email should be the position title "Project Activator (North Lebanon)" .
Electronic applications returned to an email address other than the one above will not be considered.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Activator will be responsible for assisting and providing support to the Project Officer in daily planning and implementations of the project. The Activator will be responsible for the distribution of the NFI’s materials based on the project proposal and the update need assessment with high coordination with the local partner and stakeholders.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly, weekly and daily distribution plan based on the proposal
- Follow up with procurement and logistic to ensure availability of the NFI’s materials
- Design CP network Term of Reference to achieve the goals and the objectives of the network
- Follow up the preparation and contribute in the daily distribution across Lebanon
- Prepare distribution breakdown and gather the data
- Prepare the distribution list and update the database
- Follow up with media team to prepare media materials for the final report.
- Prepare distribution checklist and Responsible of distribution materials
- Ensure data are well organized and filed both soft and hard copies.
- Submitting daily updates, and weekly and monthly reports to Project Officer on the targets achieved and the progress of the project activities and network meetings agreed upon in the detailed work plans.
- Carrying out any other tasks assigned by the project Office.
Experience / Education/Skills- Essential
- 1st year university in any major
- 1 year experience in emergency and disaster sector, BA sector would be a plus
- Previous NGO experience is a plus.
- A member or previous member of scout, Lebanese Red Cross, civil defense is preferable.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & technical skills.
- Fluency in English & Arabic (written and spoken).
- Proficiency in MS office and the ability to use software necessary for project management and reporting.
- V. Good technical reporting skills.
- Strong planning, communications and coordination skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- High spirit of help and assisting people in need.
- Understanding of a comprehensive approach on disability issues and vulnerability in term of psychosocial consequences
- Ability to propose workable solutions and identify their implications (positive and negative) adapted to the psychosocial and basic needs of beneficiaries
This job description may change based on the situation in the field. All staff is expected to show high level of flexibility in order to respond to the ever-evolving situation. Furthermore, he/she can be required to perform other related duties as identified by his/her supervisors.
- North Lebanon